I was recently tagged by with some questions and decided, what the heck I'll play along.
I ain't gonna post those rules though sucka and I don't tag out no folks for all this jibber-jabber!
Well you heard Mr. T, no rules no tagging. I'm not about to cross him!
The questions are:
1. Worst song you've ever heard?
Worse song I ever heard is a dead-heat tie between "Who Let the Dogs Out" & "My Humps".
2. Falling to the dark side, or die resisting a Sith's influence?
Fall to the Dark Side. They have cooler costuming and emotions and the potential to turn back (if they want to).
3. Any films you haven't seen, but KNOW they suck?
I've never seen it, but I take most people's word that the Mario Bros movie is terrible. Same with the new Ghostbusters.
4. Games you refuse to buy or even play?
Anything where you race a car around a track over and over again...except Mario Kart, that one is fun.
5. Even if you don't practice it, your favorite martial art?
6. If you had to pick between the worst game you've ever played or the worst film you ever watched, which would you rather?
Depends, how long do I have to play said terrible game?
7. Favorite retro game?
8. Your first comic?
John Byrne's Man of Steel run in 1986.
9. Pizza or Lasagna?
10. Ice slushees or Ice cream?
11. Dumbest thing you've ever done playing a game?
Forget to save...I always forget to save!
12. Go back in time and prevent ONE bad game, film, or book...
Every Superman game ever. Why can't they make one decent game with the Man of Steel?
13. The worst comic book superhero?
Supergirl, that's pretty well documented with me.